- Expert Answers to 5 Important Marketing Questions
- Natural Beauty Is Great. But So Is Natural-ish Beauty, Says This Crazy Ad for a Lip Plumper
- This Emotional Father and Daughter Ad Takes on Divorce in the Arab World
- Samsung’s new soundbar and speakers.
- 10 Royalty Free Music Sites Every Online Video Creator Should Know
- 10 Steps Everyone Must Take to Get Rich
- 17 Passive Income Ideas for Automating Your Cash Flow
- 4 Tips for a Successful Content Strategy
- You’ll Soon Need 10,000 Views to Host YouTube Ads
- 5 Ways to Train Yourself to Be a Great Leader
DIY Fox Cup Cozy
Spring may be coming, but it’s definitely taking its sweet time. Until the flowers start blooming, we’re bundling up with warm blankets, fuzzy sweaters and all the hot tea and coffee we can handle. To help keep our drinks warm, crafting goddess Lia Griffith created this charming fox cozy DIY — and it’s so easy to replicate at home.
- Fox cozy pattern
- Quick dry tacky glue
- Straight pins
- 16-oz paper cup
1. Print out the fox template at full size.
2. Cut out each of the individual pieces.
3. Pin the cutout pattern pieces to the felt. The fox’s head and body are orange; its tail, face and ears are white; and its eyes and nose are black.
4. Carefully cut all of the pattern pieces out of the felt, then remove the pins and paper template.
5. Secure all of the separate layers with tacky glue. Tip: Use a toothpick for the really tiny pieces.
6. Once your fox is assembled, wrap the body portion around your cup and glue all the way around the edge for a tight fit.
7. Glue the fox’s head to its body at a slight tilt. Let your cozy dry before you use it.
8. Brew up your favorite hot drink and take it to go.