- 7 Gaya Norak cara Berpacaran Orang Indonesia
- Gara-gara Suka Konsumsi Minuman ini, Remaja 13 Tahun Mengidap Diabetes Kronis
- Patroli Angkatan Laut Lihat Ada yang Aneh di Air, Sata Dilihat Semua Panik dan Lompat ke Air
- Tabrak Mobil Mewah, Pedagang Sayur Ini Ganti Rugi dengan Daun Bawang
- Lagi Asyik Makan, Tiba-tiba Seekor Tikus Masuk Kedalam Celana
- Tim Dokter Temukan “Telur Rebus” di Tubuh Pria Ini, saat Dibelah, Isinya Bikin Merinding !
- Portable molecular scanner
- Young Father Killed By Pregnant Girlfriend in YouTube Stunt Gone Wrong
- Never-before-seen video of bomb ripping through Manhattan
- Expert Answers to 5 Important Marketing Questions
Samsung’s new soundbar and speakers.
Samsung’s latest line-up includes the H7 Wireless Speaker, a new Soundbar and a UHD Blu-ray Player.
Samsung has announced its latest home entertainment products ahead of the Consumer Electronics Show(CES) in Las Vegas.
The line-up includes the H7 Wireless Speaker, a new Soundbar and a UHD Blu-ray Player, all with Samsung’s Ultra High Quality (UHQ) audio.
UHQ boosts audio to 32bits from any source that offers from 8 to 24-bit sound. In particular, it uses an algorithm to create sound which is said to be much closer to the original recording than existing HD audio.
The H7 uses this UHQ with a bass response down to 35Hz to widen the sound range, and has been given a 2017 CES Innovation Award.
The MS750 Soundbar is Samsung’s first soundbar to have a subwoofer built within the main unit. Previously, the subwoofer was a large, separate and ugly unit. In addition to looking better, this single product makes it easier to set up, and its “one body” design means the TV and soundbar can be turned on and controlled at the same time. Current models have to be switched on separately, which can involve hunting for two different remotes.
Samsung’s M9500 UHD Blu-ray player comes with a Private Cinema Mode meaning TV audio can be transferred to personal Bluetooth headphones. Additionally, the M9500 automatically sets the TV screen and audio to the optimal level by analysing the content source being played at the time, and comes with 360-degree capability.