- Expert Answers to 5 Important Marketing Questions
- Natural Beauty Is Great. But So Is Natural-ish Beauty, Says This Crazy Ad for a Lip Plumper
- This Emotional Father and Daughter Ad Takes on Divorce in the Arab World
- Samsung’s new soundbar and speakers.
- 10 Royalty Free Music Sites Every Online Video Creator Should Know
- 10 Steps Everyone Must Take to Get Rich
- 17 Passive Income Ideas for Automating Your Cash Flow
- 4 Tips for a Successful Content Strategy
- You’ll Soon Need 10,000 Views to Host YouTube Ads
- 5 Ways to Train Yourself to Be a Great Leader
The ‘WorldMapPortal’ Mixed Reality Map Makes Use of VR Viewers
Making use of VR viewers in order to offer kids a more immersive means of learning, the ‘WorldMapPortal’ is a virtual piece of equipment that makes learning about geography and more an interactive experience.
Kids have become more accustomed to utilizing technology for learning purposes, which has increased the number of ways that they can learn about a multitude of different subjects. The ‘WorldMapPortal’ enables kids to utilize VR viewers in order to learn about geography as well as culture, animals, people, landscapes, monuments and much more from all regions of the world.
Capable of being used on iOS or Android devices, the ‘WorldMapPortal’ works to keep kids entertained, while also teaching a multitude of different lessons using the power of VR technology.