- 7 Gaya Norak cara Berpacaran Orang Indonesia
- Gara-gara Suka Konsumsi Minuman ini, Remaja 13 Tahun Mengidap Diabetes Kronis
- Patroli Angkatan Laut Lihat Ada yang Aneh di Air, Sata Dilihat Semua Panik dan Lompat ke Air
- Tabrak Mobil Mewah, Pedagang Sayur Ini Ganti Rugi dengan Daun Bawang
- Lagi Asyik Makan, Tiba-tiba Seekor Tikus Masuk Kedalam Celana
- Tim Dokter Temukan “Telur Rebus” di Tubuh Pria Ini, saat Dibelah, Isinya Bikin Merinding !
- Portable molecular scanner
- Young Father Killed By Pregnant Girlfriend in YouTube Stunt Gone Wrong
- Never-before-seen video of bomb ripping through Manhattan
- Expert Answers to 5 Important Marketing Questions
The ‘WorldMapPortal’ Mixed Reality Map Makes Use of VR Viewers
Making use of VR viewers in order to offer kids a more immersive means of learning, the ‘WorldMapPortal’ is a virtual piece of equipment that makes learning about geography and more an interactive experience.
Kids have become more accustomed to utilizing technology for learning purposes, which has increased the number of ways that they can learn about a multitude of different subjects. The ‘WorldMapPortal’ enables kids to utilize VR viewers in order to learn about geography as well as culture, animals, people, landscapes, monuments and much more from all regions of the world.
Capable of being used on iOS or Android devices, the ‘WorldMapPortal’ works to keep kids entertained, while also teaching a multitude of different lessons using the power of VR technology.